If you are a person who like cars as well as your planet, then know why the green car is needed? First of all, it is a car that is cheap to run and as per the evidence, the cars that are greener command high values when you sell it for secondhand. Pollution is one of the major sources for global warming and the recent evidence for global warming is the natural disaster that happened in Japan. The study conducted by natural council has proved that green house gases are accumulating earth atmosphere due to the result of human activities.
- Save money on your fuel and opting for green car’s reduces the emission of green house gases and also decreases your fuel expenses.
- In many countries, there are already incentives announced for owning for a green car
- The green car uses bio fuels and the bio fuels are abundant resource , hence you can get them at cheaper rate
- Save money by not paying extra taxes and the cars that emits less than 100g/km are free from tax and less than 120g/km costing just £35 per year. Know that, as per the EPA, Vehicles that score a 10 are the cleanest, meaning they emit none of these types of pollutants.
- In future, the parking charges of the car will be based on the emission levels and zero emission vehicles can be parked at free of charges
- It is an Eco friendly vehicle and reduces the carbon foot print resulting in fewer emissions being generated.
Most of them say that green cars are costly, but in one or other way it reduces the other expenses like parking, tax and fuel expenses. Moreover, the government appreciates and motivates the usage of green cars. Also, using green cars makes easy for you when you look for transport services that ships cars. To know the cost of your green car transportation, get our free quotes with free information package.