- Make sure that your vehicle contains not more than ¼ tank of fuel.
- Contact the U.S Department of State to determine what fees and documents are needed to drive your car once it arrives at the destination.
- Record the vehicle mileage and make sure that it is in proper condition and clean before bringing it to the port.
- You will be required to have a valid ID card and two sets of keys.
- If the vehicle is financed or leased, you should have a written permission from the finance or leasing company to transport the vehicle.
- Before signing the agreement, read and understand the liability statements and obtain all the necessary documents from the transport company.
- Try to pick up your vehicle as soon as possible at the port to avoid backlog of shipments and potential problems.
Our shipping service has been a comfort to our customers when shipping their cars. If you are thinking to ship your car, just fill our Online form or mail us to email@example.com and avail free satisfactory shipping quotes from us right now.
Labels: overseas vehicle shipping